Bra Size Calculator
A well-fitted bra is not only important for the right look, but is also crucial is defining your correct posture and lending the needed support. Knowing your correct bra size is the first step towards finding the perfect bra fitting.
Here’s how to determine correct bra size –
Measuring the band
Example: 25.6 will round off to 26 Band size - 26 + 4 = 30
- The tape should be level and snug.
- Round the number obtained, to the nearest whole number. If the number is even, add 4 inches. If it’s odd, add 5.
- The sum of this calculation is your band size
Measuring the Cups
Example: Bust = 37 inches, Band = 34 inches, 37 – 34 = 3 inches. That’s a 34C!
- Wrap the tape around the fullest part of your bust
- Make sure it’s not too tight or too loose and without any falls or twists
- Round off the number to the nearest whole number.
- Now, subtract the band size calculated earlier from the bust measurement
- If the difference between band and bust measurement is 1 then your cup size is A, if the difference is 2 then the cup size will be B so on & so forth
Here’s a detailed Bra Size Chart for Indian body types to help you become sure about your right size -
|OVER BUST (In inches)|
|CUP A||CUP B||CUP C||CUP D||CUP E||CUP F|
|Free size||Our free size product are made of knitted material and can fit well on bodies from size S to L|
Some Words of Wisdom from Lovebitebd
- It is better to check your bra size every 3-6 months
- Your bra straps shouldn’t be too loose or tight & adjustable to your desired level of elevation.
- Your cups should properly cover your breasts from front as well as sides.
- Your bra band & centre gore should rest flat on your body without being too tight.